Issue with "maximize" on all charts

Hi there!

We’re seeing an issue starting today with all charts’ “maximize” button showing a glitchy interface where the other charts on the dashboard are still visible and the larger chart you clicked to maximize is not fully visible. At first I thought it was an issue with where we were embedding the chart, but it looks like the same issue is present when I log into AWS’ interface directly.

Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Hi there. Are you still having this issue? If so could you provide a screenshot of this

Hello! Thanks for your response. Yes, this is still an issue for us. I’ve included a screenshot of the issue on a dashboard from one of the “Sample” analyses to protect PII. I took the screenshot from the AWS dashboard, but we are experiencing it both when embedded in our application and when using AWS.

I will also note that we have a separate AWS account ID for our test environment that does not seem to be experiencing this issue. It is just affecting our production environment (which currently uses the us-east-2 region as default).

This has been resolved - thanks!