Null Values , Show Custom is not working!

I have been trying to use / replace null with 0 but that’s not working. Have tried all the ways round, I can’t do it in the dataset, so is it possible to fix it please. Sample screenshot attached.

Also please introduce union via 2 different data sources in the quicksight.

Hi,

you can use QS function in you formula. nullIf(delayReason, ‘unknown’)

Today, the setting only affects presentation of fields that are placed into Rows and Columns. It is not used if field is placed into Values field well.

At the moment, if you want to see zeros instead of empty cells in the table or pivot table values, you need to change the expression to return zero. This might even require changing the dataset if the data is sparse.
I expect QuickSight team to provide more options when configuring tables so that you can customize the value if it is not present however this work has not been prioritized yet. (This work impacts not only the presentation of the data but the calculations as well. When you want to show 0 for missing rows, it should impact totals and subtotals calculations. For example, average of [0,1,2] is different from the average of [1,2]. )

Ok and what is the reason for not exposing unions to the community in QS?

And what is the reason one can’t run sql on top of custom sql data set which can be joined from 2 different data sources?

Please put good priorities.