Unable to show Selected Values In a muliple select Parameter

Hi,
I am facing a problem with showing Multiple selected values(In a filter) in a text Box in Quicksight. Showing <<$undefined>> as my parameter in Textbox. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hello @graphs !

To make sure I understand the problem, are you using the text box visual with your parameter as the only text in the text box visual? If so, I did some testing and found that text boxes can not support parameters that hold multiple values, and can mark this as a feature request.

My suggestion for a workaround in this case would be to create a table and format it so that there are no Headers and that the there are no borders visible on the cells.

But that feature was working earlier, I guess its a bug now. Also, that font size in table will not be that visible.

Hey @graphs !

I was not able to make a multi select parameter work in the text box but I will mark this as a feature request. That being said, if you are sure that this is a bug or that something is not working as expected based on the documentation you can create an AW Support ticket.

Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf.