YoY% is appearing Blank for few months

I created a pivot table with few metrics and their YoY% comparison (i.e. comparing Mar-2024 with Mar-2023 and showing the percentDifference). The YoY values are appearing correctly for all the metrics except the last metric (i.e. gifts pending recipient action) wherein I can see some blank values (e.g. for Oct-2023, Feb-2024 etc.). FYI - Gifts pending Recipient action is not a calculated field.

The calculations for all the YoY fields is same. For example,

• periodOverPeriodPercentDifference(sum({Accepted Units}), {Reporting Date})
  • periodOverPeriodPercentDifference(sum({Exchanged Units}), {Reporting Date}, MONTH, 12)
  • periodOverPeriodPercentDifference(sum({Cancelled or Expired Units}), {Reporting Date}, MONTH, 12)
  • periodOverPeriodPercentDifference(sum({Gifts pending Recipient action}), {Reporting Date}, MONTH, 12)

Can anyone please help me understand why I am getting blank values for YoY comparison?

Related Question:
https://community.amazonquicksight.com/t/mom-is-appearing-blank-for-few-months/26870

@DylanM - I request your inputs here.

In case you need further assistance with your problem, please create a sample dashboard with sample dataset showing your problem state using Arena and post it here. (Details on using Arena can be found here - QuickSight Arena

@Xclipse I got to know the reason why YoY% is appearing Blank. Actually the value for “Gifts pending Recipient’s action” is 0 for Oct-2022 and Feb-2023, that’s why the YoY% is appearing Blank for Oct-2023 and Feb-2024 respectively.

@chabbils Thanks for the response!