Can I solve an error with a calculated field in KPI?

I created a calculated field using the “periodOverPeriodPercentDifference()” function, but bringing the result into a KPI generates an error.

The same doesn’t happen when I display the result in a table.

Note: The calculated field compares the difference between percentages. I’ve used the same function for numbers/currency and the KPI works correctly.

Hi @jessica.comparotto

May be try it like this, instead of order date, you will be having created_at

First, I thank you for your help!

And I also apologize, because I didn’t show the calculations that are being used.

By the way, I’m using the “created_at” field as well.

Below are the calculated fields I created for the analysis:

Hi, lalprasanth!

Good Morning!

Do you have any other suggestions or approaches I could take to display this information?

How was your “order_date” field created? Is it some field calculated based on “created_at”?

Thank you again for your help!

Hi @jessica.comparotto

Apologise for the late response as i was bit away from the community. order_date is just a date instance as created_at which you are using in the periodOverPeriodPercentDifference(). I mean it’s obvious that the periodOverPeriodPercentDifference doesn’t function without the date. your calculation seem to be correct, you just have to replace order_date with created_at and make it to week

Thanks again for the help and there’s no reason to apologize. Do not worry!!! =D

I understand now about “order_date” and, in my case, I’m using an instance called “minute”, but it’s still not working in my analysis.

Using it in the trend group and also in the calculated measure.

I apologize, as I still don’t understand what I’m doing wrong. It seems to be the same as what you are doing.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi, do you mind to change the dataset from Athena to spice? Thanks

Hi, Ying_Wang!

It works with SPICE. Thank you very much!

=D