Datasets are failing since jan 22nd, eventhough the output bucket exists

Hello, All of my datasets (CID Dashboard datasets) which are scheduled to run daily are failing, I went and ran manually one of the dataset and I get this following error, I am not able to get any proper support from AWS on this issue, I would appreciate if any one had similar error and was able to fix it.

Refresh error details

Ingestion Id

4f5c6dee-19ea-42ea-bad1-9befd009d1d9

Error type:

SQL_EXCEPTION Learn more

This is a general SQL error. This can be caused by query timeouts, resource constraints, unexpected DDL alterations before or during a query, and other database errors. Check your database settings and your query, and try again.

Error details:

Unable to verify/create output bucket aws-athena-query-results-cid-240265278534-ap-southeast-2

Hi @AnandT Welcome to the QuickSight Community! :slight_smile: I am pinging one of our SAs to make sure your question gets a reply on Monday if we don’t hear back from the community before then.

@AnandT ,

1/ Check if the access to bucket is allowed

2/ Test if you are able to create a test dataset and then ingest a record to SPICE .
3/ Check CloudTrail logs on details of the execution and any additional info is available on the error.

I am not able to get any proper support from AWS on this issue, I would appreciate if any one had similar error and was able to fix it.

Did you raise a support ticket ?

1 Like

Hello @AnandT !

Were you able to follow the steps that @Koushik_Muthanna mentioned above and did you file a support ticket?

It has been some time since we have heard from you but would still like to help find a solution. If we do not hear from you in the next 2 business days this topic will be archived.