Export Capabilities

Hello,

I’ve read several posts (here and elsewhere) about the limitations of exporting with QS. I have found nothing useful as of yet.

I have a dashboard for a client with several tabs, each of which have several (different types of) visuals. Each time they export, regardless of PDF/csv, they get a title in the download which isn’t informative (perhaps besides date). Is there any way to adjust this and have a custom/more appropriate title appear? For context, what the client sees is a title with roughly 10+ numbers at the end (i.e. “Title_12345678910”). This is not useful for the client, hence the purpose of this question.

Thanks all for any insight.

There are numbers at the end of the filename but in front of those numbers should be the name of the sheet that was exported.

Can we customize the file name @David_Wong in this case?

Regards - Sanjeeb

@Sanjeeb2022
I don’t see any option to do that. Other than those numbers at the end, the file name should still be meaningful because the part before the numbers matches the name of the sheet in the dashboard.

1 Like

Thanks @David. We can advise QuickSight team to have the flexibility to give a useful name and date stamp in the file name as per user wish.

Regards - Sanjeeb

1 Like