How can I enable audio playback in Amazon Quick Sight by clicking on a URL or link sourced from an S3 bucket?"

–Read and delete–
If your question is about data calculation/presentation, we encourage you to create a sample dashboard in Arena and include it with your question. This makes it easier for other users to try solving your problem and highly improves your chances of getting a solution quickly.
Read more about Arena here: QuickSight Arena -- An embedded instance of QuickSight within the QuickSight Community.
(Copy / right click link in preview on a PC --or-- highlight / control / click link on a Mac and open in new tab.)

Hello @Janvi , welcome to QuickSight community!

You are able to add videos into QuickSight dashboards but there is a set up process and the url has to meet certain criteria:

Let me know if this is what you were looking for!

Hello @duncan, Thank you for your Reply!

I am tasked with a requirement involving a dataset featuring a column of distinct recording URLs grouped by contact ID. I am exploring methods to either play these audio recordings or navigate them to Amazon Connect, aligned with their corresponding data in contact search.
Is there any Options for this Requirement?