Is there a way to prevent accidently delete an analysis

Is there a way to lock or write protect an analysis? I was cleaning up and almost delete an important analysis. Even though I put it in a special folder, but it is still available to be deleted out side the folder.

Hello @Yan-AWS - I am not sure if QuickSight provides you any such native functionality. However, I found one existing thread in the community below for your reference. That may give you some insight into what you are looking for. Hope this helps!

Did my suggestion help you in resolving your query? If yes, would request you to mark the post as “Solution”. This will help the community to find guidance and answers to similar question. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,
there is no such option in the QuickSight frontend.

But you can use the API and remove the permission to delete the analysis for every usergroup.

1 Like

This sounds like can help recover in case I deleted the analysis from QS, but does not prevent me from doing so. It is a work around solution, but a solution nevertheless.

This sounds like a solution. It requires command from API, not from the QS GUI environment. WIll need to look into it later. Thanks.

1 Like