Navigation/URL action doesn't go to the top of the sheet

When a user clicks a particular part of my sheet I want to go to a different sheet. Easy enough, I just make a Navigation action. Now, you would think that when the navigation action is triggered it would go to the top of the targeted sheet. That would make sense. But no, instead it goes to the same scrolled position on the targeted sheet. So if you were scrolled down 1 page length in the first sheet, it will take you to the other sheet scrolled 1 page length down. This is even the case if you use the sheet’s URL in a URL action - unless you choose to open the sheet in a new tab, which I don’t want to do because then it takes much longer to load.

Why, AWS? And is there a workaround for this?

1 Like

hi @evanct, I was trying to re-preduce your problem, but not able to – nevigation should bring you to the top of the targeted sheet. Can you share some sceenshot or video for that? Thanks!

Hi there,

I just wanted to say that I have also experienced this issue recently and if anyone has discovered a viable workaround to the problem I would love to hear how it works.

Thank you!

1 Like

I had the same problem.

Hi @evanct @LillieRec @Luca,

I have flagged this post as this seems to be a bug.

If you are still facing this issue, I would suggest that you log a ticket so the technical team can debug the issue.

If you have access to the AWS console of the AWS account where you’re using QuickSight, please see these instructions on how to raise a support case.

If you do not have access, you’d need to ask whoever manages your AWS account for you to raise a support ticket.

Thanks!