Paginating Report

Hello everyone,
I have two quicksight accounts: one with enterprise edition but no access to that AWS account (account 1), and the other without enterprise edition but with access to that AWS account (account 2). I’m trying to explore paginating reports using API and have looked through relevant documents and YouTube videos from quicksight channel. Is it possible for me to prepare a paginating report in account 1 using AWS account 2?

Hello Baskar,

Welcome to the QuickSight community.
The answer to your question is No. Paginated or pixel-perfect paginated reporting is an additional subscription that can to be opted for a price of $500/M in an account . meaning account specific.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Deep

@Deep ,
Thank you for your reply, from both my account paginating report is subscribed and enabled, I tried sending report to my mail id and it is working. but i am trying to send customized report to respective recipients . Ref : Automate financial statements using Amazon QuickSight Snapshot Export APIs | AWS Business Intelligence Blog

Hello Baskar,

From the Console, recipient you intent to send the pdf as a part of schedule need to exist in your Quicksight account.

With API’s (Snapshot Export API’s) you usually use in case of Embedding but again the output is to be stored in secure location such as S3 where one can access it via signed URL.

Fore reference you may also see -Deliver Amazon QuickSight paginated reports to non-QuickSight users | AWS Business Intelligence Blog

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Deep

Hi Baskar,
I’m just checking if you need help on this question, as we have not heard back from you. If the previous response did help, please mark his reply as solution. If we do not hear back in the next 7 days, we will archive the question.
Many Thanks,
Andrew