Parameter caching old values -

I have a parameter setup with dropdown list of values from a “Company” datasource. Recently there was a change in the data of the name from “Company A” to “Company B”. When I view the actual query and results in Quicksight the value is updated. When I select the value using the dropdown it displays incorrectly “Company A”. I reset the dropdown and it remained incorrect. I published the dashboard and then saved to a new Analysis, which seemed to update the dropdown however in the Paginated Report the parameter value in a Text visual remained incorrect and unchanged. What some ways to prevent this type of “caching” ?

Hi @alQemay
is there a parameter default defined?
BR

Yes the default parameter is “Company Z”…

Hello @alQemay, is this an issue you are still experiencing? Have all of your datasets with this data been updated if they are on Spice to show the most recent values? I know caching can be an issue on the Dashboard side of things where it will default to the last option selected by the user, but if the dataset is being update, you shouldn’t be seeing it in the analysis. I am curious what your findings have been while trying to debug this issue and we should be able to figure out a solution.

Hello @alQemay, since we have not heard back from you, I will archive this topic. If you need further assistance with this issue, please post a new topic in the community and link this question in your post. That will ensure you are at the top of the priority list to receive a response from one of our QuickSight experts. Thank you!