Query Loads but doesn't Publish and Save

For one of the data tables, my query runs, output is shown on the bottom half of the screen, but when i press ‘Save and Publish’, data fails to refresh and the dataset doesn’t gets saved.
How to overcome/fix this? Is their a CTI to raise a Ticket to Quicksight?
Thanks

Hello @prkgupta, Thank you for letting us know. I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case.

If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account.

They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this, otherwise I can archive this topic for our support team. I hope this helps!

Hello @prkgupta, since we have not heard back with any further questions, I will go ahead and archive this question. If you still need assistance with this after discussing the issue with AWS Support, please post a new topic in the community. That will ensure you are at the top of the priority list for a response from one of our QuickSight experts. Thank you!