Unable to use custom aggregation field in color field of scatter plots

I am using two custom calculated fields (percentile rank) in X-axis and Y-axis of quicksight scatter plots. I need to use a calculated field in color field , but getting “Custom aggregation field is not allowed as a dimension”

Can somebody please help here ?

What is the definition of the color field?

Color which is one of the field wells present for scatter plots.

Hello @Renuka_Munjal, is this problem still persisting on your scatter plot visual? If so, what kind of calculation are you trying to enter into the color field well? Normally that field well is accepting some kind of group identifier. Like if you are tracking sales at a company, you might use a product field to color the dots for each product the company sells. You need to make sure you are using a String field for this to work correctly.

Hello @Renuka_Munjal, since we have not heard back from you, I will go ahead and mark my previous response as the solution. If you have any further questions about this or another issue you are facing in QuickSight, please post a new topic in the community so you will be at the top of the priority list for a response from one of our experts. Thank you!