Using periodOverPeriodPercentDifference in a monthly dashboard

Hi,

I have a monthly dashboard and all the data is filtered on previous month.
However, there is one KPI that should present the percentage of growth in sales and I wanted to use the periodOverPeriodPercentDifference function for that, however it won’t work unless the filter will include previous month and the month before that, and it will present 2 values per each month, when one is blank and the other is with the percentage of growth.
How can I overcome this?

Hi
You can achieve your desired output by creating parameters and passing it to the specific KPI card.
The other way around is you have to created multiple calculated fields (e,g select date and previous date).

For further clarification kindly share sample data.

1 Like

Hi @Annab,
It’s been awhile since we last heard from you, do you have any remaining questions or was Shahid’s solution helpful in obtaining the outcome you were looking for?

If we do not hear back within the next 3 business days, I’ll go ahead and mark the solution.

Thank you!

Hi @Annab,
Since we haven’t heard back, I’ll go ahead and mark the solution. However, if you have any additional questions, feel free to create a new topic in the community and link this discussion for relevant information.

Thank you!