Hi all,

I build actions which follows as follow:

1. Table A filters table B & C
  2. Table B filters only table C.

… and it works like a charm.

But then the unexpected happens which I do not understand. An example:

1. I filter A to see more detailed B results;
  2. I use B to filter C as well;
  3. Then I reverse to A and undo the filtering.

… here’s where things get annoying. In some cases the B un-filters itself whereas in some it does not.

Unfortunately, I cannot find pattern while un-filtering A, while having active filter on B, resets B results and sometimes do not (It actually does but keeps the B filtered records + some others greyed out).

Thanks!

Hi,

In case A is master of all :slight_smile:
Your main Action on A and on double click on A visual Action be reset. for B&C.

Rest on B and C

B is the master action with C.

regards,

Naveed Ali

1 Like

I did not follow what you just told. Table A is not master of all, it is actually a summary of B and to some extend C.

I work used Master from where the top action started. :slight_smile:

Hi @Przemk00 ,

As I understand you want to use cascading filter actions ( Linked filter actions - YouTube ) . I have tested this at my end and have not been able to replicate the issue you explained.

If you are still facing the issue, I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!