Colors not remaining consistent when filtering visuals

Hi,
I experienced some odd behavior with a few visuals and the color consistency between them.
Example:
I have a donut chart with 3 categories, and assigned specific colors to them by right-clicking on each category and choosing a color.
Example:
cat 1 - light blue
cat 2 - light orange
cat 3 - light purple

I then have another visual, a stacked bar chart, for the same data:
cat 1 - light blue
cat 2 - light orange
cat 3 - light purple

The two visuals are set to filter each other (in the Actions settings), so if I click on cat 1 in one visual, I see cat 1 in the other. Both colors are consistent.

The odd behavior is when I also add parameters, ie. Start Date and End Date, and when going past a certain date or time period, the colors no longer remain consistent between categories.
Example: cat 1 is light blue in one visual, but in the other visual, it’s now light purple, and cat 2 is light blue and cat 3 and light orange.

When this happened, I right clicked on the incorrect colors and assigned them manually like before, but this problem keeps happening.

Why is this happening? Also, I can’t use tables so from what I understand, conditional formatting is not relevant here.

If this is not clear, I can try and add screenshots.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. This is currently not supported, but is something we are looking to address in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,
Sean