Column keeps cutting off numbers in cell

In a pivot table I created, the numbers in the cells get cut off by the column width sometimes. I can manually adjust the width to fit the number when this happens. But is there a way to make the column width automatically fit the number in the cell so we don’t have to adjust the column width every time there is a longer number.

@NickP can you please share a sample screenshot of what you are experiencing. how many digits are displayed without requiring to manually adjust the width of pivot table columns. What does longer number looks like in your use case scenario?

Thanks
Deepak

1 Like

In this screenshot, see the first and third columns. The last three digits or so are cut off in cells with dollars. I can adjust the width manually to fit those numbers, but I would like the width in the pivot tables to automatically adjust for what’s in the cells.

@NickP, thank you for sharing your feedback and screenshots. At AWS, our roadmap is primarily driven by our customers. Your feedback helps us build a better service. I have noted this in our internal feature request tracker.

Thanks