Fixed Width Of Columns

Is there any option to set fixed width of columns in pivot table? The problem is when data is changed on visual using controls, width of columns is changing. Any idea? Thank you

1 Like

Hi, @Pawel. Thanks so much for posting your question! :slight_smile:

Due to the US holiday, our team will review this question on Monday. In the meantime, we encourage anyone form the Community to reply.

Unfortunately, there is no option that I am aware of that will let you fix the width to specific pixels.

I believe this is has been a feature request before, but I can mark this as a feature request again.

Have you tried changing the width of the columns first, and then after the data changes does it still change the width?

Thank you.

@Max
Have you tried changing the width of the columns first, and then after the data changes does it still change the width?
I tried this. It doesn’t work.

I’ll mark it as a feature request.

Hello all,
We just launched the ability for authors to set default column width for pivot tables, ensuring the following -

1. Set a uniform column width for all value columns effortlessly.
  2. Bid farewell to the tiresome task of manually adjusting individual column widths. Utilize this feature to establish the column width for all columns at once.
  3. Enjoy the assurance that your column widths will remain consistent even after data refreshes with new columns adhering to this default value.
  4. Set column widths precisely in pixels, offering you greater control over your presentation.
3 Likes

@Pawel @Sanjeeb2022 @David_Wong @Max @duncan

1 Like

Hi @Bchadha,

This is great.
Are there any plans to extend this feature to flat tables?

2 Likes

2 Likes