[Everyone in this account] was turned on without my knowledge

[Everyone in this account] was turned on without my knowledge.

One day, I created and provided an account for a cooperative company. Even though the account did not yet have any groups or dashboards shared, several dashboards were available for viewing.

When I checked the permissions of the dashboards in the CLI, the same settings were granted as when [Everyone in this account] was turned ON. (e.g. QueryDashboard to default namespace)

However, when we checked with the creator, he said that [Everyone in this account] was not turned on for the majority of the dashboards that were made available for browsing.

In fact, when I opened the [Share dashboard] of the dashboard, [Everyone in this account] was turned on, but it was immediately turned off by itself.
After that, I checked the permissions in the CLI again and found that the QueryDashboard and other settings in the default namespace had disappeared.

I have left a video if it is difficult to understand.
If anyone else has had a similar problem, or if any QuickSight administrators are seeing this, I would like to know how to deal with this phenomenon.

@simnet_shimura, thank you for reaching out. I am curious if you are able to duplicate this scenario in your account or this was just one time incident. If this was one time event, I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!