I want to enable drill down option for KPI Visual Card but i am not able to do it . Please tell me how to do it?

I want to enable drill down option for KPI Visual Card but i am not able to do it . Please tell me how to do it ?

Do you mean that you want to be able to click on the KPI card to view the underlying details?

One way to do this is to create a visual (e.g. a table) for your details and put it in a separate sheet. Create an action for your KPI card, set the action type to “Navigation action” and select the sheet that contains the details as your target sheet.

I knew navigation action but I my target sheet is connected with 4-5 KPI Visual . So if I click one kpi visual then i should be navigate to target sheet with filtered information . How can I get navigation and filter both at a time ?

Your KPI visual doesn’t contain any dimension, so you can’t pass any field to a parameter with the navigation action. If you need to navigate to a sheet and filter at the same time, I think you need to change the KPI to a different visual type.

1 Like