Is the Paginated report monthly price $500/month based on per AWS account, or based on the entire organization?

Is the Paginated report monthly price $500/month based on per AWS account, or based on the entire organization? Whether the 500 reports can be shared within the OU, or just one single account?

@Shudong_Lin I believe the price is for one AWS account, however to have clarity raise a service request to AWS team on pricing category and clarify it.

You can request your aws admin to submit a request for you or if you have the access to submit the request, you can also do that.

Pricing is always tricky part in cloud and it is highly recommended to discuss with cloud providers.

Regards - San

Hi @Shudong_Lin, @Sanjeeb2022 is correct Paginated Reporting monthly price ($500/month) is per Account.
Thanks!

1 Like

@Rahul_Easwar or anyone from the QuickSight team.
I am asking this on behalf of our clients. They have multiple accounts in AWS, if they sign up for QuickSight in account A, and pay $500/month, they only get 500 reports in account A, and cannot shared with account B in the same OU, am I correct?

@Shudong_Lin - Can you please raise a AWS ticket in pricing category to clarify the granular details on the pricing. This way you will get all insights on the pricing and will help you understand in detail.

Regards - San

1 Like

Yes you are correct, report units cannot be shared in your example between Accounts A and B. I would however encourage you to still go ahead and raise a ticket so we can track your use case and explore other alternatives.

Thanks!