QuickSight Navigation Action changes the filter setting in the source sheet

Issue:
I have two sheet in QuickSight Analysis.
The first sheet (summary) has a pivot table with a few row attributes. Three of these row attributes (calculated fields) are parameter based. The parameters are called ViewBy ThenBy and AndThenBy. Each of the parameter allows user to choose an attribute (column) from the dataset and display in the pivot table. For instance, one column is cost center. The cost center has values like 1234, 1222, etc.

The second sheet (details) has a table with filters connected to above mentioned parameters (ViewBy ThenBy and AndThenBy).

A navigation action is set up to receive parameter values and use these values for filter data in the details sheet. Navigation to details sheet works. But the problem is that, after navigation, the same parameter values are added to parameter based filter of my pivot table.

In the screenshots, the ViewBy is set to cost center before navigation. After navigation, a specific cost center value is added to ViewBy.

I would like to keep the pivot table view remain no change after navigation. It would be appreciated if someone could help me on this.

My issue is similar to Can I use QuickSight Navation Action with Filter without affecting the current sheet? but i do not understand the solution. Some additional explanation on the solution would be helpful.

This is how it looks like after navigation.

@rihuan When you set parameter values it is reflected across sheets and is applicable for all usage of that parameter. As I understand, in your case you have created filter control such as ViewBy using a parameter and when navigating to second sheet, navigation action is changing value of parameter and hence that change is reflected in controls on both sheets (summary and detail). Based on your use case, can you keep create control filters without associating with parameters on the summary sheet so when you pass parameter during navigation action, it impacts only the detailed sheet.