Relative date hanging and frozen when querying timestream and selecting day or week

I’m direct querying timestream and i have in my dashboard a relative date filter.
When I query by hour i don’t ever get any issues but when I select last week or last 5 days 70% of the time the filter will freeze the page will hang and I get a message if i like to wait or close the page.
If I wait ill keep getting the same message after a while.
I have to add that before hanging the dates displayed in the filter keep like jumping as if is trying to set the range but something is going wrong.
If I select manually the time range with the date picker the problem is not occurring is only when using the last n days or n weeks feature.
Sometimes I get no problem.
Has anyone experienced this , is this a known bug or I am hitting some limitation?
Thank you ,
Dome

Hi,

If you are still facing this issue, I would suggest that you log a ticket so that team can debug the issue.

If you have access to the AWS console of the AWS account where you’re using QuickSight, please see these instructions on how to raise a support case.

If you do not have access, you’d need to ask whoever manages your AWS account for you to raise a support ticket.