Schedule a report

Hello!

I am trying to schedule the following report, but I am not able to do it, could you please help with the required permissions for schedule it?

https://us-east-1.quicksight.aws.amazon.com/sn/dashboards/f9ae6c23-947b-4353-9eb9-8f47d751677a

Thanks in advance,
Ale

1 Like

Hi @irmparra - Can you please share the screen shot the issue or error. Also are you the author of this report, please confirm. Ideally if you are owner or author of the report, you should schedule the report.

Looking forward more details on this.

Regards - San

1 Like

Hello!

Of course, see the error image. I am not the owner of the report, I am an user, and each week I need the information, I would like to schedule the report.

Hi @irmparra as per your above screenshots what I understood you cant schedule the report because you are not the owner of the report. The Author means(Who build the report) so the Author has the only permission to Schedule the report.

Do one thing on the Share Dashboard dialog box , ask your author to give you permission as Co-owner & click on Allow “save as” so that you have the right to use the dashboard as analysis and also you can schedule the report. Can you check & confirm whether it will work for you or not.

PFB the picture for your understanding.

Thanks & Regards
Biswajit Dash

2 Likes

Thanks @Biswajit_1993 . A report can be scheduled by the owner and co-owner.

@irmparra - Kindly do the step suggested by Biswajit and see whether it help you or not.

Regards - San

1 Like

Thanks!!

Do you know who is the owner of the report?

hi @irmparra I am just asking you to discuss with your owner of the analysis to do the above steps so that you can schedule the report.

You mentioned previously like you are not the owner of the dashboard.

Hi @irmparra I sent you a personal message about your request.

Thanks! - Kristin

1 Like

Thanks!!! It helps for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @irmparra Did this solution work for you? I am marking this reply as, “Solution,” but let us know if this is not resolved. I am including the QuickSight documentation on scheduling a report. You must be an owner or co-owner of the report to schedule it as @Biswajit_1993 has suggested.
Thanks for posting your questions on the QuickSight Community Q&A Forum!

2 Likes