I currently own a dashboard and I am trying to set up scheduled reporting. I selected a few tables to include as an attached excel file. One of the tables continues to show “no data” when the automated report is sent via email. I’m looking for a way to fix this. Below are some attempts at solutions that have failed:
- configuring RLS: regardless of if RLS is applied to the dataset, attachment still shows no data
- filters: confirmed that there are no filters applied to the visual when scheduled report is set up
- visual type: I’m trying to include a pivot table in the attached file of the scheduled quicksight report. tested other pivot tables, and they are populated with data in scheduled quicksight report.
- removing hidden fields from pivot table: still shows no data.
- free form vs tiled view of dashboard: I had filter tiles in front of the blank space of the pivot table and thought this may be interfering. I switched between free form and tiled view, and moved the filters to their own blank space, pivot table still showed no data.