Service Issue

Hi,

I am having a service issue…very slow on East coast server. Some of my datasets and analyses are missing. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,

2 Likes

I’m in the same region and haven’t experienced any issues. Use this to monitor: https://health.aws.amazon.com/health/status

I am having the same issue. Correction: The dashboard and analytics are missing in homepage but are available if I click on saved link.

Definitely something strange going on with Quicksigtht…missing datasets, analyses, and dashboards…I hope they are in process of restoring backups! Have a meeting in 2 hours with my team to go through all our reports. First time ever had a problem with Quicksigtht losing data.

I can get to some of them with Recent folder…thanks

Same thing here! We’re missing some dataset, analysis, folders and dashboards on US-EAST-1

We are also facing problems in the US-EAST-1 region, datasets and Analysis
are missing

I am in us-east-1 and can confirm datasets, analysis and folders are not appearing

Hi @Karthikeyan_Kalimuth @Thiago_Cunha @BBG @sdhoju26 @Brennan_Moore @Relisc. Thanks for reaching out. I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps.

1 Like

We are also in us-east-1 and can confirm that datasets, analysis and dashboards are not appearing in the account. We already opened a support case.

2 Likes

Thanks for opening a support case, please let the community know what you find out.

1 Like

We are also in us-east-1 and I can confirm that datasets, analyses and dashboards are not appearing in the account.

Experiencing the same issue here; dashboards and datasets are missing. Nothing is updating. This is ridiculous, and we can’t even open a support ticket since that feature is blocked. What are we paying for, a broken product? Our team needs these dashboards to work TODAY.

Same here. missing analysis, data sets etc. for what ever worth, if you have something listed under recent you can get back into it. it is there. It appears past two weeks updated ones disappeared. Quicksight definitely not meeting standards AWS is know for. Last month end had some issues. It seems close to month end they doing some upgrades and crashing things. Can you stop doing this close to the month end? You are causing delays to scheduled delivery.

Same here. Slow access, missing dashboards, analyses, datasets. Us-east-1

I’m seeing this issue as well, missing lots of dashboards/analyses/datasets on US-East-1

Same here on us-east-1, I already created a case support

There’s updated information on the AWS status page… Service degradation issue for QuickSight in Region: us-east-1.

https://health.aws.amazon.com/health/home#/

1 Like

@Kristin – with this outage, it makes me wonder: is there a reference you can post on deploying a QuickSight account across multi-region for resiliency? I’ve been searching for something related to this, but to no avail. Maybe I’m missing it. Please let me know! Thanks.

Hi all!

Wanted to share this update. The QuickSight Team is aware of this issue and is looking into it now. https://health.aws.amazon.com/health/status

2 Likes