Apply rls in Quicksight By Redshift Table get error

Hello,
When I Apply RLS in Quicksight table in redhift
which has RLS table Has UserName and ClientMemberShipUserID
and main dataset has ClientMemberShipUserID,ID, IDEntity,IDmainmanger
but after apply rls then report has below issue in visual

A filed used in visual is no longer available

1 Like

Hi @sunit - Welcome to AWS QuickSight community and thanks for posting the question. Please validate the names between main data set and RLS dataset are exactly match ( it is case sensitive). From your image, I can see the ClientMemberShipUserId in the sheet1 is not correct, please validate it.

Regards - Sanjeeb

Actually i Renamed ClientMemberShipUserID
redshift always show filed name in small later
and my RSL dataset and main dataset has same name ClientMemberShipUserID ,
if its not same then its not apply

Hi @sunit - Ok, please ensure the column names are exactly match between redshift table and rls data set and apply it. Its should work after that. Also you can see whether you can see the data in the preview data set or not.

Regards - Sanjeeb

column names are exactly match

data are showing in the preview dataset,
but when add in visual its show error
A Field use in this visual is no longer available

Hi @sunit - The preview looks ok to me, can you save and publish and create a new sample report. The first screenshot, i can see the column names are not correct. If the issue still persists, please share a screenshot of the new analysis and take couple of columns and create tabular report for quick analysis.

Regards - Sanjeeb

Same issue
here only title of visual has filed name is Clientmembershipuserid ,but in dataset filed is ClientMemberShipUserID

Hi @sunit - Is it possible to remove ClientMembershipUserID from the visual and group by and see whether you can see the data or not.

Regards - Sanjeeb

Same issue

Hi @sunit - This is strange. To do a detail analysis, better to raise a support ticket to AWS Customer support so that they can see the issue via screen share. To raise a ticket, please follow the below link.

Regards - Sanjeeb