Autosave failed

Autosave failed when trying to delete some visuals in the analysis. It’s weird that some visuals can be deleted however some throw the ‘Autosave failed’ error.

How can this be fixed?

Hi smriti71,

Are other users working on the same analysis? This error can occur when more than one user is attempting to make updates to the same analysis at the same time.

1 Like

Hi, @smriti71 We hope Peter’s solution worked for you. Let us know if this is resolved. (And if it is, we’d love it if you could mark his answer as a “Solution.”) Thanks!

Even when other user is not using the dashboard, it shows me the same error while trying to delete only some visuals. But, for some other visuals, it gets deleted.

@smriti71 Thank you for letting us know. I am checking in with the team on this.

@smriti71 Can you please let us know if it happens with any specific visual type that you see this error consistently?

1 Like

I am facing this issue on Insight Visual.

Hi @smriti71 ,

I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!