CSV file not downloading more than 10000 records

Hi Team,

I have more than 10 millions records in the quicksight table, while im downloading to the table data to csv, its not giving more that 10k records, Please Suggest.
Quicksight Error

Regards,

Lakshmi Kanth

Hi Lakshmikanth,

Welcome to the QuickSight community.

Can you please provide more information. Which browser (crome/firefox/safari/others) you are using? How many fields /columns are there in a table record? As per documentation (Exporting data from visuals - Amazon QuickSight) upto 1M rows can be exported as your data has 10M rows it cannot be exported. Can you try export with filter condition reducing export to less than 1M records and share your observation.

Also I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!

Regards,
Anwar Ali

1 Like

Thanks Anwar Ali for your response.

I have raised the Support case, the issue has been fixed now.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi Kanth