Deleting an analysis

I would like to delete my analysis…

If the analysis I want to delete is listed on the main page, I could click the “…” button and select ‘delete’

However, if I locate this analysis by the search function, the delete option becomes available.

Is there a trick for deleting a specific analysis without having to go through the full list of analyses on my QS’s main page?

Thanks!

Hi,

The option on being able to delete does not exist if used through the search bar.

A workaround I can think of is to search for the required analysis , open the analysis and add another sheet.
In the analysis page > sort by ( Last updated ( newest first ) ) > Delete the analysis .

Regards,
Koushik

2 Likes

Hi @DuckDuck. @Koushik_Muthanna is correct. I will also flag this post as a feature request.

I would like to second this request. As far as I’m aware, the only way to delete an analysis through the console is by the Analyses tab, and it’s a pain to have to search for the analysis and edit it just so it appears at the top of the Analyses tab. It’s even worse for dashboards where you need to search for the analysis and publish it as the dashboard to bring it to the top of the Dashboards tab.

It would be great to have some way to delete an analysis or dashboard either from the search menu, from inside the analysis or dashboard itself, or preferably both.