E-mail report not showing all visuals

We set up a new dashboard and scheduled report yesterday, but only the top row of our visuals is showing in the email. the remainder of the visuals have been attached as .png files and the PDF shows the entire dashboard. The whole dashboard used to show. I see there are a few other similar questions here today. Did something break?

1 Like

Hi @jayrey48

Thank you for reaching out, I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. Let me know if you need any help raising a support case and I can do so on your behalf.

2 Likes

@DylanM

And @Mudgal @larissa I think we’re all looking at the same bug!

1 Like

Yes, have done it yesterday and no response

@Mudgal @larissa We recommend that you open a support case as well and also reference this thread and @marz_nana’s ticket.

Similar issue here. Our emailed reports are having the same problem, just started recently, not all of the PNG graphics display in the email, but the PDF looks OK. We are monitoring these community forums and will also consider opening a case with AWS if the issue isn’t resolved soon.

Hi @ceturc Thanks for reaching out. We encourage you to open a Customer Support ticket, as it sounds like this may be a bug. The Customer Support team has ability to review the logs and dive into the details to help you further. (The Community Team does not have access to those logs.)

Here are the steps to open a support case . Hope this helps!

@Mudgal @larissa and @marz_nana If you receive any helpful updates from the Customer Support team, we’d love it if you could please help the Community out by sharing them here. Thanks!

Hi,
I am the product manager responsible for the email feature and would like to thank you to the community for raising this issue.

The team is aware of the issue, and is actively working on identifying the root cause and resolution.

I will post an update here when the issue has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience and support!

1 Like

@Rahul_Easwar FYI, our emailed report looked great today! Thanks for your attention to the problem and the quick response. We appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you for this update @ceturc!

@jayrey48 @olivia @marz_nana @ceturc Thank you for your patience everyone, the issue has now been resolved.

1 Like

Thanks, @Rahul_Easwar for ensuring that this was resolved quickly!