Quicksight Analysis is not auto updating the value

Hi All,

Need your expertise on this issue,

I added a scheduler to the dataset to automatically refresh the data, but I noticed that the data in analysis was not updating accordingly. Any way to let the data in the analysis to auto refresh the data without a manual intervention ?

Hi @lavaniya - Thanks for posting the question. Analysis is taking the data from Datasets. If your data set is refresh correctly, your analysis will show the data correctly. I am suspecting you configure SPICE for your data set? Can you please check the SPICE refresh time and ensure data refresh happened correctly at data set level.

Regards - San

2 Likes

Hi @lavaniya ,
Thanks for your query this things happened when you have any analysis filter. First you need to Refresh the analysis filter manually, so that you can see the updated data in your analysis.\

Thanks & Regards
Biswajit Dash

1 Like

Hi @Sanjeeb2022

I have configured using below way. Do correct me if iā€™m doing it in wrong way

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 3.44.47 PM

Hi @Biswajit_1993

Can guide me how to check that ?

Hi @lavaniya - Can you please check Edit and Preview data and ensure you can see the data.

If data is available, then you can see the data in analysis as well.

Regards - San

HI @lavaniya can you go to the analysis area and on the left sides there are multiple menu bar is there and select the Filter menu and then Refresh the filter manually.

Just need to confirm with you whether you create any filter or not?

Thanks & Regards
Biswajit Dash

Hi @lavaniya

Did any of the above suggestions work for you? Thanks for posting your questions on the QuickSight Community Q&A Forum!