Tooltip for Gauge Chart visual is not displayed if there is no data in dataset

Hello All,

There is unexpected behaviour we have observed for Gauge Chart visual tooltip . If there is no data and if we haven’t selected primary field visual option then tooltip displays a box without any field name, which is not feasible . There should be option for other tooltips whether to hide or to be shown even though there is no data .

Hey @Rohit_Nikam ,

I couldn’t recreate you problem seems super weird. But even if there is no data you could still add a tooltip:

0 is a calculation with NULL as a result and i could add a tooltip. Can’t you add a tooltip at all?

BR
Robert

Hi @robert.eibers ,

I have already added tooltip . The tooltip does not appear when we don’t have data in system. If u have 0 value then it will display the tooltip

Hi @robert.eibers ,

You can check for below demo dashboard. Go to details page and select date range to current date. and check visual count of tower and volte percentdrop.

https://democentral.learnquicksight.online/#Analysis-DashboardDemo-AnyTel-Insights

Video 3-06 at 13.30 (1)

I think you need to write Customer Support. It looks fine when I work in that Dashboard:

Maybe someone else had a similar problem, and can provide some feedback.
But it’s great that you provided that demo dashboard.