Users based in a different geographical region can't export PDF

Hi,

I am an admin of a QuickSight account with a large user base who are scattered around the world.
However, my main chunk of users are based in Europe and they have no issues when it comes to exporting a PDF from the dashboards we have shared with them. However, I have a group of users in China who are not able to use the PDF export functionality and they get the following error every time they want to take a PDF export:

One additional very important piece of information is that all users use an enterprise VPN to access the tool with a server in Germany.

Does anyone know what could be the root cause of this issue?!

Thank you.
H.A.

Hello @HatAbd9241,

Thank you for letting us know. I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi @andres007,

Thank you for your reply.

I will proceed as instructed.

Best regards,
H.A