Daily E-mails not working

Hello, I received a notification saying the report was not sent because of an error during sending. Could you help me fixin this?
I already verified the extractions are working propperly.

Ho @Reportes_Roo - The second user is not a valid email address… can you please review this.

Regards - San

1 Like

Thank you. I think those are the usernames, the usernames are connected to valid email addresses.

I’ve been receiving emails since I started to use them. But today I received this error. The emails were eorking propperly yesterday and I have not changed the settings for at least 3 months.

1 Like

Hi @Reportes_Roo : Thanks for the details. If the second user, email address is still valid, please check. If all Ok and nothing has been changed from application side, request you raise a ticket to AWS ( to raise a ticket to AWS follow the link - Creating support cases and case management - AWS Support). if you do not have access to raise the ticket, request your aws admin to help you. This way AWS team can validate your application and troubleshoot from their site.

Tagging QuickSight experts for their feedback as well.

@Max @Thomas @Bhasi_Mehta @Tatyana_Yakushev @David_Wong @Kristin @Biswajit_1993 @Koushik_Muthanna

Regards - San

1 Like

hi @Reportes_Roo, Can you do a trial and error method like just remove both the user name & put it again the same user name and also try with a new time so that you can check everything is fine or not. If it is working fine then you can continue with your default schedule time if it is not then you can raise a ticket with AWS as @Sanjeeb2022 mentioned.

Thanks & Regards
Biswajit Dash

2 Likes