How to share a topic with me as Admin

As admin, I will be able to share assets to myself mostly from the Asset management page. but noticed that I can’t do so in terms of Topic.

Is this a known limitation?

If so, how to share someone’s topic to me (Admin) ?

Hello @tbdori !

To clarify, are you the owner of the topic or did another user create the topic?

Have you already followed the steps below and ran into this issue?:

Someone created a topic and worked on it. I understand that the person who created it can share the topic to anyone.

I am talking about overriding that as Admin.
As admin, for all assets, I was able to share any assets to myself within Asset mgm’t screen. But, at the moment, topic is not listed there.

This means, I can’t see the topic unless topic owner shares it to me. This could be a pain point if the person created topic and worked on but not available for some time.

Hello @tbdori, my apologies for the late response! I definitely understand how that makes it trickier to manage assets in the console.

At AWS, our roadmap is primarily driven by our customers. Thank you for your feedback. I will tag this as a feature request. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Otherwise, I will archive this topic for our Support team.

1 Like

Hello @tbdori, since we have not heard back with any remaining questions, I will archive this topic for our support team. Thank you!