Parameter Updated Automatically from Other Parameter

I have two parameters (Agent and Level ) and am trying to get the Level parameter to automatically update when the Agent is changed. The show relevant values does not change the value that is in the selection, so you still have to go in and change it yourself.
Basic column structure: sumIf(Count, ${Agent} = Agent) and sumIf(Count, ${Level} = Level)

ezgif-2-00c0428f44

1 Like

Hello @MathewCampbell5, welcome to the QuickSight community!

I have experienced the exact same issue before. Unfortunately, with the current functionality of cascading filters, this is not currently possible. The only possible work-around would be to embed the dashboards and handle the functionality of the controls from the front-end.

The user will either need to click the reset button on the Level control before updating the Agent control to populate the correct options, or it will have to function the way that you are displaying above.

Since this functionality does not currently exist, I can mark this as a feature request. Let me know if you have any further questions, otherwise I will archive this for our support team. Thank you!