Removing select all option from the single select dropdown control in analysis

I am having a single select drop down which will list all the values from the dataset column. I want to show the first value of that. But i am currently getting select all or all option in that dropdown. Since i need to select only one value from that this select all or all is not meaningful ,Is there any way I can remove this all option so that the original values get displayed directly?

Hi,

When you format the control you should have the option to remove the Select all as shown below.

I hope this helps!

yes, but i don’t have any default value. Like in the example you mentioned above All is set as default, but i need the original values to be shown ,since it is a single select drop down.

Hi,

What you can do for this case is setup the filter in the Analysis like this by removing the Select All

You could Reset the filter in the Analysis to get the "All " back for the filter, but from the dashbaord the users should not be able to do so.

Kind regards,
Andres.

How to set the dynamic default value in the drop down filter?

I have company filter which lists the values based on the users. If a user login, and has access to 3 companies, the drop down should show one of the value as default value of the drop down (instead of all)

1 Like