What is QS-User-Enterprise-Month charges in aws

There are 4 type of charges I see on QS!

Can someone explain what is this based on!
1.QS-User-Enterprise-Month
2.QS-Reader-Usage-Paid-Session
3.QS-Reader-Usage-Paid-Session-Q
4.QS-Reader-Usage-Cap-Session

Is there any way we can get to know the breakage of the QS-User-Enterprise-Month? Rest of the 3 things are kind of make sense!

Hi,

QS pricing

regards,
Naveed Ali

1 Like

Hi Naveed,

Yes I have this list pricing list, but still somehow things are not clear! Like what exactly counted for “QS-User-Enterprise-Month”, because i see this costing is growing when the days pass in a month!

Initially its very less but end of the month its costly, really not able to identify the costing in clear cut form! Thats is what actually i am looking for

I had 6 ADMIN users and the cost today is 145$! and its unpredictable, some breakage should help everyone.!

Hi all! Linking to this associated thread with more pricing info:

Hi @kodimalar.sakthivel,

If you’re still looking for clarification about the cost of $145, that’s the cost for having 6 authors (6 x 24 = $144 - maybe it’s rounded up to $145 for some reason). On the pricing page, you’ll see that each author costs $24 per month.

I also believe is that AWS charges per day. That’s why at the beginning of the month the cost is low and it increases every day. For example, halfway through a month, you’ll see a cost of $12 for an author and by the end of the month, you’ll see it increase to $24.

1 Like